Terms and Privacy
Terms of Business
1) Ben World wide Private Limited (herein referred to as BWW) users are hereby advised about the Terms of Business (herein referred to as TOB) that are to be adhered to at all times.
This Terms of Business sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of the BWW Services. By using the BWW Services, you agree to be bound by this Terms of Business, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the BWW and associate Websites) or you are a “Client” (which means that you have registered with BWW through a business transaction).
BWW may modify this TOB from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by BWW. You agree to be bound to any changes to this TOB when you use the BWW Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this TOB regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
2) Browser support – BWW recommends the following browsers for smooth browsing of a website developed by BWW maintaining the latest web standards
Microsoft Internet Explorer
BWW does not support NETSCAPE which halted developed in 2009
BWW does not recommend IE 9 [read here]
3) BWW reserves the right to refuse business projects which does not fall into the accepted norms of the BWW client base and which may hinder the BWW brand name. Such as, but not limited to,
- Gambling related
- Adult related
- Racial related
- Terrorism related
- Religious sites
BWW reserves the right to change this list from time to time. You may send an inquiry to BWW to ascertain whether your business profile is acceptable.
4) The use of information and material, including all photographs and images, that are made available through BWW must not be used in a manner that infringes upon any copyright, trademark, patent or similar rights of any party.
5) Uploading of files containing viruses, worms, or similar software or programs through BWW which could damage the operation of another party’s computer is strictly prohibited.
6) Creating a false identity for the purpose of collecting information about other users of BWW, including e-mail addresses is prohibited.
BWW may not be held liable in any manner at all for infringements upon the above mentioned conditions.
BWW May agree on good faith to work exclusive with a client of certain industries. In the event new inquiries do arrive, BWW agrees to get approval from the existing client prior to taking on a new client from a similar industry.
1) BWW is committed and will take every possible action to ensure your privacy.
2) Please understand that when a password is used to help protect information unique to you, it becomes your responsibility to safeguard such passwords.
3) BWW has a strict anti-spam policy. Under no circumstance will BWW divulge its customer base to third parties.
4) BWW will also not sell, rent or lease the e-mail addresses of its customer base to third parties